You need to wear a helmet because it protects and keeps you secure while driving. It is recommended that all cycle, bicycle, bike, and skateboard drivers wear a helmet while driving to avoid any accident or damage to their health if anything happens while driving.
When you buy a skateboard, you must look for the best skateboard helmet as it must be your primary concern. You should make sure the helmet fits your head and is made of high quality, so it does not get damaged easily. You should also check the helmet’s brand, style, construction, certification, and price before buying.
This guide provides detailed information about different skateboard helmets and their specifications, features, advantages, and disadvantages. It is recommended to buy the right skateboard helmet for you that could be lifesaving. In this guide, you will also know about the factors and things that are needed to be considered before buying a skateboard helmet.
A helmet should not only be bought to save your life, but it must also match the style of your skateboard that lets you look attractive and eye-catching. It is recommended to visit different brands and their helmets instead of sticking to only one.
- Best Skateboard Helmet Reviews
- Comparison List Of Top 10 Best Skateboard Helmet
- 1. Bavilk Skateboard Helmet – Best For Hot Weather
- 2. Rongbenyuan Skateboard Helmet – Best Dual Sport
- 3. OutdoorMaster Skateboard Helmet – Best For Youth
- 4. JBM Skateboard Helmet – Best For Adults
- 5. Triple Eight Skateboard Helmet – Best For Electric
- 6. INNAMOTO Skateboard Helmet – Best For Women
- 7. Besmell Skateboard Helmet – Best Looking
- 8. Lumos Matrix Skateboard Helmet – Best MIPS
- 9. MONATA Skateboard Helmet – Best Budget
- 10. S1 Lifer Skateboard Helmet – Best Lightweight
- Buying Guide – Factors to Consider while Buying Best Skateboard Helmet:
- Choose The Right Helmet
- Features of a Skateboard Helmet
- Benefits of Wearing a Helmet
- Types of Helmets
Best Skateboard Helmet Reviews
Comparison List Of Top 10 Best Skateboard Helmet
1) Bavilk Skateboard HelmetBest For Hot Weather
2) Rongbenyuan Skateboard HelmetBest Dual Sport
3) OutdoorMaster Skateboard HelmetBest For Youth
4) JBM Skateboard HelmetBest For Adults
5) Triple Eight Skateboard HelmetBest For Electric
6) INNAMOTO Skateboard HelmetBest For Women
7) Besmell Skateboard HelmetBest Looking
8) Lumos Matrix Skateboard HelmetBest MIPS
9) MONATA Skateboard HelmetBest Budget
10) S1 Lifer Skateboard HelmetBest Lightweight
1. Bavilk Skateboard Helmet – Best For Hot Weather
- It is available in different sizes and colors for people of different ages, multi-sports activities, circumferences, and genders.
- The inner shell of the helmet makes it long-lasting and durable.
- It consists of twelve air cooling vents that keep the head cool
- It consists of a rush-tier strap system.
|Size||23.2″ to 24.4″|
|Purpose||Ice Skating, Skateboarding, Incline Skating, Cycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Compared with Bavilk Bike Helmets, Bavilk Skateboard Bike Helmets are available in two sizes, i.e., for kids and adults. The exterior of this helmet is made up of ABC outer shell that makes the exterior harder than the Bavilk Bike Helmets. Due to using this material, this helmet is durable and lasts for a long time.
This helmet consists of an adjustable fit on the back. It is available in many colors: matte black, matte blue, matte yellow-green, matte tint-green, matte pink, matte red, matte white, and matte yellow-green. You can buy any of them depending upon your needs and desires. You can also get a customized one if the brand offers this facility.
You can use this skateboard helmet for different purposes such as ice skating, skateboarding, cycling, and inline skating. This helmet’s high-density EPS inner shell provides shock-absorbing functionality, making this helmet safer and more durable.
This helmet also consists of removable padding whose purpose is to provide proper ventilation to you while driving or skating. It also consists of twelve air cooling vents to keep your head cool and protect it from other damages. The solid matte color of this helmet provides an efficient and remarkable finishing. The outer material of this helmet is acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. Its size ranges from 18.9 inches to 20.47 inches.
- The exterior is made of rigid material
- The interior is made of soft and warm material
- It does not cover your forehead and ears completely.
2. Rongbenyuan Skateboard Helmet – Best Dual Sport
- It consists of a classic skate design
- It is available in three different sizes, i.e., for kids, youth, and adults
- It is surrounded by ABS and EPS foam
- It can be used for performing different multi-sports activities
|Size||18.9″ to 20.5″|
|Purpose||Pogo, MTB, BMX, Rollerblade, Roller Skate, Inline Skate, Skateboard, Tricycle, Skate, and Cycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Mountain Bike|
This helmet is better than other cycle helmets of Rongbenyuan because it consists of twelve large air vents. It also allows you to perform all types of sports activities where the cycle helmets only allow you to ride a cycle.
This helmet comes with a portable bag that can be used to keep your belongings. It comes with a classic skate design which is considered perfect for multi-sports activities such as longboard, BMX, hoverboard, rollerblade, roller skate, inline skate, scooter, tricycle, cycling, and skateboarding.
This helmet is available in different colors such as army green, black, blue, mint green, pink, yellow, and red. You can buy this helmet in any of these colors that could match your personality. The size of this helmet is about 18.9 inches to 20.5 inches.
It is made up of high-quality ABS and EPS foam materials that ensure your safety when hit. It also consists of 12 vents that provide you with proper ventilation while driving to feel comfortable and enjoy your ride.
- Available in Different Sizes
- Comes with a Portable Bag
- Twelve Air Vents are also Included
- It might not be Suitable for Long Rides.
3. OutdoorMaster Skateboard Helmet – Best For Youth
- The use of a reinforced ABS shell makes it durable
- It consists of extra removable lining
- It is enriched with a smooth ventilation system
- It consists of a skin-friendly adjustable chin strap and long-lasting adjustment dial
|Size||18.1″ to 20.5″|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Compared to OutdoorMaster Kelvin Ski Helmet, OutdoorMaster Skateboard Cycling Helmet is better because it comprises thickened shock-absorbing EPS core. It also consists of extra removable lining compared to OutdoorMaster Kelvin Ski Helmet so that all the sweat could be washed away easily. It also consists of a smoother ventilation system.
It is a durable adult skateboard helmet built for both impact resistance and providing comfort to the rider. It comprises a reinforced ABS shell and thickened shock-absorbing EPS core. It also consists of an extra removable lining for different head sizes. It is also effortless to wash all the sweat away. This helmet has been designed for kids, adults, and youth.
This helmet provides multiple support to the rider; for example, you are provided with a smooth ventilation system that protects you and lets you enjoy MTB, BMX, Cycling, Skating or any other outdoor activity with a high level of confidence.
This OutdoorMaster Skateboard Cycling Helmet comes with a well-attached and long-lasting adjustment dial. It also consists of a chin strap which can be adjusted very quickly to provide you comfortable wearing. This helmet is available in different colors such as gray, mint green, white, sea green, red, pink, orange, lemon, deep blue, blue, and black. You can select any colors that could suit your personality and match your skateboard. This helmet is also available in different sizes. You can select any of them depending upon the size of your head.
- It provides you the facility of Double Adjustment
- You can get a Smooth Ventilation System
- Consists of a Removable Liner
- There might not be any difference between the helmet size of kids and adults.
4. JBM Skateboard Helmet – Best For Adults
- It is designed for multi-sports head protection
- It consists of multiple vents and a breathable form for reducing sweat
- It consists of an adjustable strap that makes it a unisex product
- This helmet protects your head during impact
|Size||18.1″ to 23.2″|
|Purpose||Skateboarding, Skating and Cycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Compared to JBM Bike Helmet, JBM Skateboard Helmet is better as it consists of an adjustable strap and a side buckle to wear the helmet comfortably. It also consists of an anti-shock function that protects your head. It also consists of a more durable and tough foam as compared to JBM Bike Helmet.
JBM Skateboard Helmet is one of the best skateboard helmets for adults which is available in many different colors such as gray, black, blue, mint green, pink, red, white, and yellow. This helmet is flexible and ideal for multi-sports activities such as skateboarding, skating, inline skating, and roller skating.
This helmet is available in different sizes, small, medium, and large. The small-sized helmet is available from 28.1 inches to 19.7 inches. The medium-sized helmet is available in 19.7 inches to 22.8 inches. The large-sized helmet is available in 20.9 inches to 23.2 inches. This helmet consists of an adjustable strap that lets you feel comfortable while riding.
JBM Skateboard Helmet is a unisex product as it can fit both well for boys and girls, men and women. This helmet has been designed for multi-sports head protection that protects you from any kind of accident or damage to your head if something unusual happens on the road while skating.
This helmet is made of very tough material, and the EPS, PVC, and PC foam are also durable. Using these materials is to absorb the impact and protect the head during impact. It also consists of multiple vents as well as an aerodynamic design. The use of breathable foam results in reducing sweating.
- Consists of multiple vents
- Consists of breathable foams
- A unisex product
- The size of the helmet may not be exactly the same as shown
5. Triple Eight Skateboard Helmet – Best For Electric
- This helmet comes in a classic skate style with a half-shell design
- The outer shell of this helmet is made up of ABS plastic
- It consists of the removable SweatSaver liner
- It is available in different sizes, that’s why anyone can buy it.
|Size||20.6″ to 25″|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Compared to Triple Eight Bike Helmets, Triple Eight Sweatsaver Liner Helmet is designed to withstand multiple impacts. The outer material of the Triple Eight Sweatsaver Liner Helmet has also been made up of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, which makes it more durable and long-lasting than Triple Eight Bike Helmets.
This helmet is considered the best choice for skateboard riders and electric scooters. If you are looking for a helmet that you can wear for longer rides, this helmet is best suited for you. It consists of an innovative multi-impact design. It consists of a durable design and also comes with a sweat saver liner.
The liner of this helmet has been designed to absorb all the sweat and also prevent it from getting into your eyes while driving. Plus, it does not retain odors. This helmet is available in different sizes: extra small, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
The size of XS ranges from 20.1 inches to 20.5 inches, small-sized helmet ranges from 20.6 inches to 21.3 inches, medium-sized helmet ranges from 21.4 inches to 22 inches, large-sized helmet ranges from 22.1 inches to 22.9 inches, and the extra-large helmet ranges from 23 inches to 24 inches.
The outer shell of this helmet has been made up of strong ABS plastic. The exact dimension of this product is 4.33L” x 3.54W” x 2.76H”. You need to use soft tape to measure the size of the helmet. You can get a warranty of 180 days with this helmet.
- Available in five different sizes
- Consists of Sweatsaver pads
- The outer shell is made of ABS plastic
- Not certified
- It flexes quite a bit
6. INNAMOTO Skateboard Helmet – Best For Women
- It has been designed according to the standards of CPSC 1203 and ASTM 1492.
- It consists of a dial that plays a vital role in adjusting the internal size.
- This helmet also consists of an adjustable strap which makes it flexible to fit the size of girls, boys, and adults.
- It is suitable for multi-sports activities such as MTB, BMX, roller skating, inline, scootering, skateboarding, and cycling.
|Size||20″ to 21.2″|
|Purpose||Skateboarding, Inline Skating|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Compared to INNAMOTO Bicycle Helmet, this Skateboard Helmet is better because it has gone through safety tests. It consists of a higher density EPS inner shell than INNAMOTO Bicycle Helmet that provides a thickened shock to keep you safe. It also provides extra protection to your head to avoid any kind of severe and significant injury.
You should check the size chart before buying this skateboard helmet. You can use a measuring tool to measure your head’s exact size to buy the right and suitable helmet for yourself. The small-sized helmet for kids whose size ranges from 20 inches to 21.2 inches. The medium-sized helmet is for women whose size ranges from 21.2 inches to 22.8 inches. The large-sized helmet is designed for men whose size ranges from 22.8 inches to 24 inches.
This skateboard helmet comes with adjustable straps that make the helmet more flexible to fit in easily. The flexible strap makes this helmet a unisex product that both girls and boys can wear. This helmet also consists of multi-sporting gear considered suitable for different multi-sports activities.
This helmet comes in a trendy color that makes it more attractive, eye-catching, and stylish. It also comes with a removable foam padding and breathable liner heat pressing cotton. It also consists of ten air cooling vents to keep the head cool. The inner liner of this helmet is removable and washable.
- It is available in different sizes for Kids, Adults, Women, and Men.
- It has a unique Aerodynamic Design
- It consists of an Adjustable Strap that makes it a Unisex Product
- It does not Cover your Ear Completely
7. Besmell Skateboard Helmet – Best Looking
- This helmet comes with elbow and knee pads along with wrist guards
- It is ideal for inline skating, roller skating, longboarding, biking, and skateboarding.
- It is a lightweight helmet and provides proper ventilation while skating.
- It is designed to provide you with maximum comfort and complete head protection.
|Size||18.9″ to 24.4″|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter, Skateboard|
This helmet is better than Besmall Protective Gear Set, Roller Skating Skateboard Helmet because it can be adjusted more easily. It is also more comfortable than other models of helmets designed by Besmall. It allows you to concentrate on your riding with confidence and provides you with full head protection. It is available in different colors, whereas the Besmall Protective Gear Set, Roller Skating Skateboard Helmet, is only available in one or two colors.
Skateboard/Skate Protection pads set with helmet comes with six pieces where it also includes elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist pads for kids. The size of this helmet is about 57cm to 62cm. It comes with round and perfect protection while skating, riding a bicycle, scooter, or performing other outdoor sports.
It also comes with an upgraded adjustable strap that lets you adjust the helmet according to the size of your head. It also consists of elastic pads straps with Velcro closures for fitting it securely. This helmet has a breathable design which consists of eleven vents for extra breathability.
This helmet has been made of a durable material that keeps you secure and protective. The addition of the pads makes it more comfortable as it protects you from major and minor injuries. No doubt, it is a lightweight helmet that makes you feel comfortable when you wear it.
It is an affordable helmet that is available at a minimum price. The reason behind providing maximum comfort is to let you concentrate on skating and riding with complete confidence. This helmet is available in three sizes, i.e., small, medium, and large. The small-sized helmet ranges from 18.9 inches to 20.5 inches.
The size of a medium helmet is 20.5 inches to 22.4 inches, and that of a large-sized helmet ranges from 22.4 inches to 24.5 inches. The weight of a small-sized helmet is 27.7lbs to 49.6lbs, the medium-sized helmet is 49.6lbs to 121.3lbs, and the large-sized helmet is 121.3lbs to 1776.4lbs.
- Consists of the adjustable buckle chin strap
- Enriched with classic side cut design for an easy fit
- Consists of comfortable inner pads.
- It might be expensive
8. Lumos Matrix Skateboard Helmet – Best MIPS
- This helmet is enriched with turn signals and LED modules that ensure the coverage of 360o.
- It is an adjustable helmet that can be adjusted from 54 cm to 61 cm.
- Its smart features include Strava compatibility, Apple Health, and Apple Watch.
- It consists of Bluetooth 4.0, and its battery life is about four to ten hours where it depends upon the settings
|Size||22″ to 24″|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
Lumos Matrix Smart helmet is more comfortable than Lumos Kickstart and is also lightweight. The average price of the Lumos Matrix Smart helmet is about $249.95, whereas Lumos Kickstart is available at low prices, i.e., it starts from $109. It is better than other helmets of Lumos because it consists of adjustable sizing straps which let you adjust it while driving.
Lumas Matrix is considered as the star of the urban helmets of Lumas. It consists of a 7 x 11 RGB LED panel on the rear. It is enriched with fully integrated turn signals that make sure that you are visible to other motorists and skaters on the road from all angles.
This helmet provides you with a new level of safety as they are designed to make you highly visible and your actions predictable. The customized LED panel lets you right bright and show off your personality. This helmet also consists of automatic brake lights that warn the traffic behind you when you are coming to a hard stop.
You can activate the built-in turn signals using the Lumos Remote. You can also sync the helmet with your Apple Watch for the purpose of gesture-triggered indication. This helmet lets you ride without any hesitation as it comes with powerful features that make your ride as seamless as possible.
You can also check the MIPS options included in this helmet. For your information, MIPS is a brain protection system integrated into the helmet that aims to provide additional protection to your brain in the event of rotational or angled impacts. You can also get this helmet by pairing it with the Lumos Companion App.
- Provides better protection than standard helmets
- Cheaper than high-end bike helmets
- Consists of turn signals
- 1000 lumens of visibility
- Consists of an automatic brake indicator
- Extra payment is required for MIPS BPS
9. MONATA Skateboard Helmet – Best Budget
- It is dual-certified by CE and CPSC
- The exterior is made up of a sturdy ABS outer shell
- The interior is made up of a lightweight and a crushable expanded polystyrene foam
- It is highly resistant to sudden shocks and also protects you from multiple impacts.
|Size||20.9″ to 24″|
|Purpose||Inline skating, Cycling, Skateboarding|
|Vehicle Service Type||Scooter|
The MONATA Skateboarding helmets are better than MONATA Bike Helmets because they are more protective and more rigid material that keeps you secure and protects you from severe injury. MONATA Skateboarding Helmets’ weight is light compared to MONATA Bike Helmets. The Bike Helmets are easy to be regulated the circumference for a secure fit; on the other hand, the Skateboarding Helmets are suitable for head circumference from 53cm to 61cm.
This helmet provides you with certified safety as it is certified by CE and CPSC and comprises an ABS outer shell. It is also made up of a lightweight and crushable EPS foam that makes this helmet highly resistant to sudden shocks and protects you from multiple impacts.
It also consists of a one-handed adjustment dial system and an adjustable strap that lets you drive or skate comfortably with complete confidence. No doubt, this helmet is very flexible and ideal for multi-sports activities. The shell shape of this helmet makes it comfortable, sturdy, stylish, and well-ventilated.
No doubt, the internal padding makes this helmet more comfortable. This padding can easily be removed and is also helpful to wick sweat away from your head for more comfort. It allows you to easily remove the detachable inner lining of the skateboarding helmet after a day of riding and wash away any sweat.
This helmet consists of twelve strategic vents that allow proper ventilation and airflow inside the BMX helmet. These vents also keep your head cool. So, it becomes more convenient for you to manage longer rides and practice sessions.
- It is Comfortable and Secure
- It consists of Removable Inner Padding
- It consists of Adjustable Straps
- It is Expensive
- It is not available in too many Bright Colors.
10. S1 Lifer Skateboard Helmet – Best Lightweight
- It provides the best protection to you for skating, scootering, biking, and skateboarding
- It is constructed with fusion foam which makes it more protective and softer than others
- It fulfills all the helmet safety standards and is lightweight
- It has high impact/multi-impact EPS fusion foam
|Size||18.5” to 20.5”|
|Vehicle Service Type||Skateboard|
It is one of the best cool skateboard helmets, which is better than other helmets offered by this company. It provides the facility of best fitting to you. It is more protective than its previous models. The certifications associated with this helmet are CPSC, ASTM F-1492, and CE EN 1078.
The inner of this helmet has been made up of expanded polystyrene, which protects your head from multiple high impacts and low force impacts. It features EPS fusion foam and also follows ASTM F-1492 skate safety standards. It is undoubtedly one of the safest and best-fitting helmets for roller derby, longboarding, skateboarding, and biking.
This helmet is a breakthrough design combining the added safety of an ASTM-certified helmet with the comfort and fit of a non-certified helmet. You can find this helmet in different sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large. The safety features and build quality of this helmet are top-notch.
The size of the small-sized helmet is 21 inches; the medium is 21.5 inches, the large is 22 inches, and the extra-large one is 22.5 inches. If you want a helmet of smaller size, you should check out S1 Mini. And if you want a larger size than XL, you should check out S1 Mega. It is recommended to check the size of your head before buying a skateboard helmet for you.
- Provides Amazing Customer Service
- Provides Great Fit
- Consists of Quality Construction
- Made up of EPS Fusion Foam
- It is available in Limited Styles and Designs
Buying Guide – Factors to Consider while Buying Best Skateboard Helmet:
No doubt, it can be challenging to decide which helmet you should buy. It is because it is not an easy task to perform as you need to consider different factors in this concern. The purpose of buying guide is to make sure that you purchase the right helmet for yourself depending upon your needs and requirements. The factors to be considered have been mentioned below:
1. Measure Your Head Size
First, you need to measure the size of your head. Your head size determines what size of skateboard helmet you should buy. You should know the sizes of helmets vary from brand to brand but measuring your head size will make it easy to find the right helmet for you.
You can use a soft tape measurer and wrap it around your forehead to measure your head size. You should rest this tape over your eyebrows and ears. You need to keep the measure level from the front of your head to its back. At last, record the circumference in inches or centimeters.
2. Type of Helmet
You need to check the type of helmet before buying one for yourself. For example, if you want to buy a helmet while riding a bike, you must buy a specially designed helmet for bikes. Similarly, if you want to buy a helmet for skating purposes, you need to buy the one specified for skateboards. The skateboard helmet must have rigid EPS foam for the exterior and an inner liner that protects you.
3. Find An Adjustable Helmet
You should find an adjustable helmet for yourself. In other words, buy a helmet that consists of adjustable strips to feel comfortable while skating. It should allow you to tilt your head fully forward and should also allow you to unbuckle the chin straps. You must feel comfortable when wearing the helmet.
4. Select The Style
You should also consider the style of the helmet before buying one. The style of the helmet will represent your personality. No doubt, there are a lot of brands out there in the market that stock skateboard helmets where all the helmet models have different designs and styles. You should buy the one that matches your skateboard. But you should also consider the features and shapes of the helmet simultaneously.
5. Select The Color
The last step is to select your favorite color. The most appropriate and suitable color is blue and black, but you can select any color depending upon your needs, requirements, and desires. You should select a color that is in quality finishing. The helmet must also be purely cosmetic. After checking all the details, you should place your order and buy the suitable one for you.
Choose The Right Helmet
It is necessary to use the best skateboard helmet for yourself as there are many helmets available in the market. It might become difficult for you to buy the suitable one for you. You need to focus on the following things when choosing a helmet for yourself:
- You should make sure that the helmet fits your head as it must be one inch above your eyebrows.
- You should consider the type of helmet depending on your usage. For example, buy a skateboard helmet that is specially designed for skaters
- You should also consider the safety standards where the helmet should ensure you are secure and should also meet CPSC standards.
- You should check whether the helmet provides you with proper ventilation or not while driving.
- The straps of the helmet must be adjustable
Features of a Skateboard Helmet
There are different features of a skateboard helmet where their purpose is the same, i.e., save the driver’s life. It would be best to buy a helmet that is compatible with the weather. It is recommended to buy the best skateboard helmet for hot weather or cold weather, depending upon the weather conditions and your needs. Following are some of the standard features of a skateboard helmet:
1. Protective Interior
The interior of the skateboard helmet is made up of a soft and protective material. It is usually made up of expanded polystyrene liner that protects you and meets the CPSC certification standards.
The construction of a skateboard helmet explains that the exterior is made of a protective shell, and the interior is made of a protective liner. These are available in a very lightweight and provide the most venting capability.
The exterior of the helmets is made up of carbon fiber, and fiberglass makes the exterior ultra-thin and lightweight. The use of this material makes the helmets expensive but durable at the same time.
4. Extra Features
Some extra features of skateboard helmets are as follows:
- Extra fit pads
- Certified for both bike and skate
- Consist of more adjustable capabilities
- Designed in limited edition graphics.
Benefits of Wearing a Helmet
Following are some common benefits that are offered by a general helmet or a skateboard helmet:
1. Avoids Head Injuries
While driving, wearing a helmet is best to avoid head injuries if you fall off the skateboard. No one knows what can happen with him while driving and whether he will meet an accident or not. So, you must be aware of every condition and wear a helmet while driving to avoid any kind of head injury.
2. Higher Visibility Level
You can make yourself clearly visible to others by wearing a helmet. For example, wearing a helmet at night or any other time on the road makes you visible to other drivers while skating or driving.
3. Reduce Recovery Time
Wearing a helmet can also result in reducing the recovery time from major falls. In this way, you do not have to end up in the hospital and will be able to go to work the next day.
Types of Helmets
Usually, there are two types of helmets available in the market i.e.
1. Full Cut Helmet
The weight of this helmet is more than the classic helmet as it fully covers your ears. It also covers down your neck to add more protection to you. Such type of helmet is considered the best for skating purposes.
2. Classic Helmet
A classic helmet is the one that covers your head from the middle of your forehead to your neckline. They are more comfortable and lightweight compared to other types and styles of helmets. But the only issue with such a type of helmet is that it offers less coverage around your head. It also consists of cutouts for the ears and ventilation holes on the back, top, and front.
There are many skateboard helmets available in the market. If you want to buy the best skateboard helmet for yourself, the best way is to measure the size of your head. It will let you find the right-sized helmet. The skateboard helmets offer many benefits; for example, it keeps your head cool, protects you from any kind of injury, etc.
These helmets also add value to your skateboard and your personality. Make sure you buy a helmet that could reflect your personality and make you look attractive. But you should look at the helmet’s appearance and the safety factors. You should also consider your budget before buying any helmet.
It was a 50cc motorbike that started my motorbike addiction at the age of seven. My teenage years were spent riding motocross, and I continued to do so into my 20s while working as a mechanical engineer. As a result, I developed a passion for light sportbikes and cruisers. My name is James Dean and I have been riding motorcycles for 15 years. Motorcycling is my passion and I wish to be a part of the motorcyclist community forever. I also enjoy riding snowmobiles. In the winter I ride as often as possible on trails and in the backcountry.
My experience in the automotive, dirt bike and motorcycle industries allows me to recommend and review a variety of helmets. In order to share this passion with motorcycle enthusiasts, I founded gearschoice.com, which provides valuable and interesting information. If you are interested in receiving useful information about motorcycles, you can follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook, or you can subscribe to my website.